Arsuf Kedem is located 17 kilometers north of Tel Aviv, near Hertzelia. Arsuf Kedem was established in 1935 north of the ancient city and fortress – Apollonia (the archeological site: "Tel Arshaf") situated on a cliff above the Mediterranean Sea. The farmers who settled in Arsuf Kedem toiled their land growing fruit and vegetables fields. Unfortunately this settlement did not become an official village, but remained sparsely inhabited.
Modern Arsuf is a small Settlement, of private homes north of Arsuf Kedem, established in 1996.
An area of 350 acres around Arsuf Kedem, between the ancient city and the modern village was declared a Nature Reserve in 2003.
The Green Gallery is situated on Israel's national trail.
We, the sons of the pioneers, are making this beautiful area a place of landscaping, ecological gardening and nature art.